GROUP STRENGTH CLASSES
Fundamentals are key in every aspect of movement. We have made our class sizes small so that you can get results the right way. Each class is designed uniquely to challenge, define & strengthen. We promise you one hour of movement that get your heart racing and your muscles soaring. Back to Basic sessions that show you the right way to move and still get your burn.
60 minute class
The key to less injuries and to recover from injuries is mobility. We focus on strengthening your range of motion, as well as balancing out your body.
- Long hold stretching postures
- Rolling and muscle release using lacrosse balls & foam rollers
- Alignment and strength within range of motion using spinal strips & bands
- Want to learn all the fun and different movements you can perform with kettlebells?
- Come learn some basic to advanced kettlebell exercises to take your training to the next level
- A total body workout: strength, cardio, and metabolic
60 minute class
- Want to get airborne? Explosive? This 1 hour group session is for you!
- You will lift things, squat (your) heavy, and work on agility.
- Plyometric work with strength training.
- 5 strength exercises BLENDED together to give you one epic workout
- We create unique mix of exercises to challenge you
- A total body workout: strength, cardio and metabolic training
- No experience necessary
Square1 takes the guesswork out of fitness to help clients achieve and exceed their health and lifestyle goals. The focus is on you, so “in and out” classes aren’t part of what we do. We believe in a steady approach to mastering your workouts, so that you truly get the most out of them. Our advantage starts and stops with the fundamentals you need to get the results you’re looking for. Whether you are new to kicboxing or weight lifting, we are well equipped to help you progress.
© 2018 Square1 Fitness
822, 11th Ave SW
Mon-Fri: 6am - 8pm
Sat: 7am - 1pm
Sun: 8:30am - 1pm